"If we could read the secret history of our enemies, we should find in each man's life sorrow and suffering enough to disarm all hostility."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Pisces

Venus in Pisces people are seen as romantic and fey. They enjoy music, poetry, romance and surprises. Piscean sensitivity can be hard to understand at times. These are very sensitive souls, which is wonderful if you're in love with them, but that sensitivity is expanded to the whole world and everything that's in it. It's not uncommon for these people to bring home strays (humans or animals); give all the food they have in the house to the food shelter; donate all of their (and yours) clothes to the homeless shelter. That can be very hard to live with.

With Venus in Pisces love is unconditional. They love you. They could care less about the car you drive, the labels on your clothes, where you went to university or who you know. None of that matters to these people. They want to listen to all your hopes, wishes and dreams. If you have a broken and battered heart, they'll go out of their way to help you heal it. They wear rose-colored glasses and are attracted to suffering and martyrdom. They like to be savior or victim. Sometimes both. Men and women with Venus in Pisces are so dedicated to the ideals of service, they can loose themselves in serving others, whether that's family, friends or lovers, or even the whole world. Despite this, these people find it hard to commit to anyone person. You might think you're in a committed relationship with a person with Venus in Pisces and then suddenly, with a gentle flick of the tail, they swim far, far away and you never see them again. Your error, dear confused lover of the Fish, is you got too close. You tried to possess them. If you want to snare a Fish in your net, play it cool and keep them at arms distance. Make sure you've got some deep pain in trauma in your life. That way, they'll never leave you.

Making people with Venus in Pisces happy isn't very hard; just spending time with them is usually enough. Give them wilted flowers, three-legged kittens, broken vases, and they'll melt. Picnics in the park, walks on the beach, sitting on the porch swing - are you getting the idea? They are 'cheap dates'. You don't have to spend a lot of money on these people.

These people have very active imaginations and you might think they are the world's greatest liars. They're not, they just have an amazing inner life where they create dreams and visions. Also, they'll go to great lengths not to hurt you, so sometimes, they might lie to you to keep you from being hurt by the truth. One of their greatest fears is causing someone else pain. Life isn't easy for these people. They feel everything; they know pain. These people will love you with a acceptance which is as close to unconditional as human beings can get.

These people aren't all dreamy visions, walking ten feet off the ground. They can be found in an amazingly diverse cross-section of life. Careers of Venus in Pisces people can run the gamut from athletes to soliders to writers to actors to singersto politicians and even to terrorists.

Venus in Aquarius || Venus in Aries