*sighs wearily*

I have had a very long day.

I started my cycle yesterday, and have been cramping horribly because of it. This hurts. I didn't sleep well at all last night because of the pain. I think I got to sleep around 3 or 4 am. I had to get up at 8 am to be at work by 8:30 am. And, mind you, I had less than 4 hours sleep the night previous.

I made it to work only a minute or three late, and then did something supremely stupid. I ate a muffin without looking at the ingredients. Stupid girl. It had walnuts, which I am allergic to. I have been having breathing trouble and nausea since I finished the muffin. *rolls eyes and sighs* Teach me to eat things without knowing exactly what's in them...

I had to sit through a loooong staff meeting today, but that was not too bad, overall. I got done at that house at 2:30 pm when Mom got there to go on to her shift. Dan and I spent the next two hours running around to the bank, Wal-Mart, and Subway. At the bank, I find out that some company has managed to block me from getting a checking account, though I'm not sure why... (I'm now waiting on a credit report from them to find out...)

On to Wal-Mart to get the air conditioners out of layaway. *smiles* Yay, climate-controlled house... Subway for lunch/dinner was next. By this point, it is 4:15 pm, and I have to be back at work by 4:30 pm, but at a different house - the one I most hate to work in.

I get to work, only to find the one staff member I truely despise is there. She is her usual bitching, rude self. (This is a woman who has tried to get me fired on several occasions because I am Wiccan.)

I spent the next five and a half hours trying to keep a hold on my temper (I did a very good job, thank you.) However, my cramps have gotten steadily worse throughout the day, and my nausea, etc. from the walnuts still hasn't gone away.

Dan gets there about 9:45 pm to pick me up, and I find out that Kevin and Brandi are in the car. Now, I love them both, but I really, really, really just wanted a quiet night at home with Dan and Mom, watching the movie that Dan got for me to see. But, I can't very well blow off Kevin & Brandi - I don't see them all the time.

So now, I am to the point, literally, of pulling my hair out at every little thing, because I have absolutely no nerves left.

The positive notes of the day are these: We now have air conditioning, in fact Dan and Kevin are installing it as I type... I bought a new black bra today (yay!), and bought a Madonna CD that I've wanted for a good long while... Something to Remember. It is her ballad collection. Some of my favorite songs are on here. I think I am going to go listen to it now, and try to patch-up my nerves a bit...