I'm pleased to be able to introduce myself to everyone. I'm a 23 year old homemaker from Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, a small city outside of Scranton. I was born and raised here, and now live here with my boyfriend of five years, Corey. I'm not about to try and list my favorite things, or anything like that, because the list is both eclectic and long. Truly, I'm always interested in learning something new. I have a specific interest in hip-hop culture, and I am currently designing a website about it. I'm in the process of finding a server to hold my completed webpage on rapid-cycling bipolar disorder, which I have lived with since I was eight. I'm fairly friendly, though I have my days, and I enjoy hearing new points of view. I'm looking forward to finding a place here on E2 where I can both learn and share. If you see my scratch pad, please, feel free to make comments. I welcome any constructive criticism (and complements are great, too!).
- user since
- Wed Jun 15 2005 at 05:25:41 (12.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Aug 5 2005 at 22:45:34 (12.5 years ago )
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 0
- mission drive within everything
- My goal each day is to go to bed understanding something I didn't when I woke up.
- philosophy, Paganism, Catholicism (both Roman and Orthodox), poetry and prose, music (hip-hop, R&B, adult contemporary, modern jazz, rock, 80's hair bands), literature, mental illness, education, playing Devil's Advocate
- Try&See University
- "To know that even one life has breathed a little easier because you have lived...That is success." ~Robert Frost
- Send private message to Krystalineyes