Kiyo-hime, goddess, opened Her heart to a mortal. But then she was abandoned by her lover. When She sought him, he fled from Her. Coward, he hid in a temple bell. She took the form of a snake and enwrapped him until Her love-turned-to-anger ended his mortal existence.
- user since
- Thu Apr 6 2000 at 14:55:20 (17.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Sep 25 2000 at 17:39:47 (17 years ago )
- number of write-ups
- 5 - View Kiyo-hime's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 0 (Initiate) / 263
- mission drive within everything
- speak the silence
- does a pattern emerge?
- love evolves
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to Kiyo-hime