Lieutenant Colonel Dave Grossman (formerly of the U.S. Army Rangers) is one of the world's foremost experts in the field of human aggression and the roots of violence and violent crime.

Col. Dave is an Airborne Ranger Infantry officer and prior-service sergeant and paratrooper, with more than 23 years experience in leading US soldiers worldwide. He retired from the Army in February 1998 to become a full-time writer, consultant, and speaker.

-- From his web site is http://www.killology.org

He is also a writer of a few books, them being ON KILLING: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society and Stop Teaching Our Kids to Kill: A Call to Action Against TV, Movie and Video Game Violence.

Well, he is the guy who says that video games and computer games train children to be homicidal maniacs because school shootings happen with killers who play said games. Ever since early on in the school shooting in Jonesboro, he cashed in on the idea that television and video games can drive children to go nuts. He ignores the idea of school as a Hellmouth, bad parenting, and so on. After what happened in Columbine High School in April, 20, 1999, Mr. Grossman has the chance to point at the TV and say "See, see! I told you so! Those kids are homicidal maniacs are into video games! The government should control games and stuff!"

If you're interested, the Stomped web site has two interviews for this fella. The interviews are in http://www.stomped.com/articles/killologyfinal.html and http://www.stomped.com/articles/killologyresponse.html as well.

And remember, Correlation != Causality. He'll never let you know that he trips on that issue.