(To the readers: I'll try to update this as much as possible, even if I have to use them public compuers...)

7:57 AM

I woke up in 7:30, with a narrative from Howard Stern because the radio was set to 6:00 AM. I see that my desk is a landfill for a few CDs, my portable CD player, and a few coffee mugs. I have a big empty space on the desktop to my left because I gave away my scanner to my sister (I'm not daring enough to change my kernel's source code to support the scanner). I got my LinuxWorld Conference and Expo badge in the mail yesterday, but I put it away in my desk. Maybe I should clean up the desk before I leave...

8:31 AM

I came from the shower, and I told my folks that I was going to work (even though my manager said I don't have to). Mom made fried eggs, sunny side up (my favorite). Well, I'll delay breakfast in Manhattan then. I had a cup of chamomile tea. It's a light affair, but it's great while it lasted.

8:49 AM

Well, I have an idea: How about I go to the Brooklyn College campus to sell off one of my old textbooks? I can certainly use the $20 from the TV & Radio textbook... I should.

9:06 AM

I'm waiting in the bus stop somewhere in 60th St., waiting for the bus going to Brooklyn College.

9:25 AM

I went back to my workplace, only to find out that a pipe has burst, so the place is closed for the day. I'm still going to the bookstore to get my money from the TV & R textbook.

When I went to the bookstore, I gave my book to the guy handling the book refunds. The clerk gave me a receipt for 20 dollars, so I went to the cash register and I received two 10-dollar bills. I bought a copy of PC Magazine for 5 bucks, to read in the subway with my newspaper.

9:30 AM

I'm taking the subway from Brooklyn College to Times Square. It'll be a long trip, taking an hour of my time and I'll be 30 minutes late after the box office opening in the Barrymore Theatre.

10:30 AM

I ran my way through the Times Square station, from the train, to the Barrymore in W. 47th St.

11:25 AM

I'm in CompUSA, looking at the scanners. More precisely, I'm looking *for* the scanner section because the place has gone through another re-arrangement of all of the printer and portables section.

11:45 AM

I had to go for lunch. Well, I don't have to, but I wanted to kill some time with some lunch.

12:00 PM

I went out to Ellen's Stardust Diner for lunch. However, I only have seven dollars, so I ordered a bowl of chili. That's six dollars, so I have only one dollar.

1:30 PM

I've taped the rest of the day with my tape recorder, so I can update the rest tonight. Anyways, I'm in the 42nd St. Library up in Manhattan, having only 15 minutes left before I go onwards to the Ethel Barrymore Theatre.

2:00 PM

Again, I ran for the theatre. I was a bit winded, but you get the point.

I'm in the Ethel Barrymore Theatre, watching Putting it Together amidst folks older than I am. Maybe it's because of the long-reaching range of Stephen Sondheim's work, or maybe it's Sondheim's history of songwriting, or maybe... It's just to see Carol Burnett, right?

3:14 PM

It's the intermission for the big show, so I want to write something about it.

Do you want to know what I see in the Barrymore Theatre? I see lots of old people. I see folks way older than myself watching the show. Do I feel out of place? I don't think so. It's not like the audience in Chicago: The Musical, where you have a mix of everybody watching the show (tourists, dating couples, Geeks of the Performing Arts, and so on). I feel a bit... more welcomed here than in the Shubert Theatre today, even though I'm sitting in the rear mezzanine.

4:25 PM

I left the theatre, after hearing that Ruthie leaves the place very quickly. I was hoping to have a picture of her taken with myself... Something deserving of a picture frame on my desk.

4:30 PM

I can't figure what to do for the rest of the day besides going home. Maybe I should walk around to Tower Records in 64th St. (?) to shop for a CD.

I went upwards to Tower Records, but I can't find the CD I'm looking for. I'm really in the mood for a recording of Sondheim's works, so I went up to Tower since they have a big collection of cast recordings and the such, especially the recording of "Putting it Together" from a few years ago with Julie Andrews. No such luck. I took the A-train from Columbus Circle back to Times Square since I've heard of a branch of HMV Records in 42nd St. Well, I have found the right CD to buy, but it costs $33, and I have nothing to my wallet for this. Well, I can buy it online someday, anyways.

6:00 PM

I'm taking the train home. I think I'm through for the day in the big city.

7:00 PM

I'm back home, and my mother didn't nag me about anything.

8:12 PM

I'm still noding this...