What has happened since my last set of writings? I've given up my virginity to a hooker, so I don't have to worry about sex. I know I can do better, but I don't need to.

I'm in the Delayed Enlistment Program with the United States Air Force. I've been working out in the neighborhood and maintaining contact with the city's cabaret community. I saw Mary Cleere Haran last week and her response to my Air Force plans was "I've never had a boyfriend in the Air Force."

My plans for an Air Force broadcaster job requires an audition tape recording at McGuire Air Force Base in New Jersey. The audition was tough on my voice and tongue, but the recording process was even tougher. I had to make sure the recorder was recording to the recordable surface of the tape! The recruiter (TSgt Maurice Brooks from Brooklyn) didn't mind the time taken but he had a tough time getting back to the New Jersey Turnpike.

I have to get away from staying at home this year. Back in the day I thought of killing myself but I have much better things to do. Joining the military is probably the best way to extend my life. Yes, I know some servicemen kill themselves by then but I want to have a Call of Duty to override that.