After crawling in and out of the jungle of nodes that is Everything2, I've found the right place to get myself ready. I'm wearing my ghillie suit, covered in vines of soft links. Thick, but soft, links all over myself...

The only thing I can think about right now is where the hell is Jhrulith? I always pass him by, but I never get to ask him how's it like to be a sniper. Maybe he knows. Well, may God watch over him...

I've always wanted to be a sniper. To me, it's not just a job, it's a philosophy lesson. I've worked alone alot in my life. This time, it's serious. It's not training. I have to push my way into enemy territory, to make sure the rest of the unit is ready to march in...

Anyways, I loaded a round into my rifle. It's an M40A1 sniper rifle. Last night, I have given it a name. I named it "Ute" because of Ute Lemper. It was late at night, and I did a few things that I don't usually do at home, like praying to God, naming my rifle, and so on.

Well, well, well... I see an enemy noder in my sights... He's planning to vote down a few nodes he can find... It's my time. He knows it's his time too. I can see it in his face... I see the dot pointing to his forehead...

BANG!

Ute kissed the poor bastard good night.

I have to go.