7Cups.com is a free amazing website! Their banner reads

Need to Talk?

Connect with caring people for online therapy & counseling

It's so true, you really can connect with caring people there. They call them listeners.

All of their listeners have completed their Active Listening training program, an online course in advanced skills for compassionate communication.

Here's what they have to say about how 7 Cups works:

Whether you are going through a challenging time or just want to talk to someone, at 7 Cups you'll find a path connecting you to kind people and helping you develop new skills to solve your problems.

Over 3 million conversations. Over 6 million people supported.

You can connect with a listern who shares your background, experience, or one who specializes in helping with certain kinds of issues.

You can pick a category that best fits your needs at that moment. If you are painfully lonely, there's a category for that. If you are unbearably depressed you can find someone most willing to talk to someone severely depressed.

The categories are as follows:

ADHD

Alcohol/drug abuse

Anxiety

Bipolar Disorder

Breakups

Bullying

Chronic Pain

College Life

Depression

Disablities

Domestic Violence

Eating Disorders

Exercise Motivation

Family Stress

Financial Stress

Forgiveness

Getting Unstuck

Grief

LGBTQ+

Loneliness

Managing Emotions

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Panic Attacks

Parenting

Perinatal Mood Disorder

PTSD/Trauma

Relationship Stress

Self-harm

Sleeping Well

Social Anxiety

Weight Management

Work Stress

You can also select a listener from a wide variety of countries and a number of different languages. At the end of your session you are asked to rate your listener, and those ratings can also be used to select a listener with a higher rating.

If you take their quiz they will select a personalized growth path for you with various helpful exersizes.

They also have self help guides, and support forums.

I highly recommend you bookmark the site for your time of need, or to share with someone you know who could use this incredible and helpful site. It can truely be a lifesaver, especially when you start to feel like a burden to your friends because you are always so down. Or when you are painfully lonely and they are all busy.