I spent most of last nights dream running around breaking into bizzare buildings, magnificent with archetecture and long windows looking down rolling hills into forests and the like.

I vividly remember seeing some old man through a bay window playing tag with a child below. He looked up, hiding his balding grey arena of hair, and winked before resuming his chase. Next think i knew he fell over having a heart attack, and a few people milling around stopped and watched the man convulse. I ran down to the ground floor through white painted metal wrought ramp yelling Give him CPR, give him CPR.. no one seemed able to move.. eventually some professional ambulance attendants arrived and were attempting to resuscitate him.

Every time they put the electric jump start paddles on his chest, the old man writhed and his chest turned into a photocopier/scanner glass bed. The lid open and receiving the images of all those people around him as if to remember what being alive once was through a reproduction process.


I never seem to dream about people i know, its always strangers that have clear appearance and details. Once i dreamt i was listening to a techno song on vinyl.. Placing the stylus on the platter and starting a song that was fantastically mindblowing in complexity.. yet when i woke up trepidatiously.. there was no radio or music left on overnight. I was lucid and remained listening until the complete song was over.. There is no explanation for this, unless perhaps my mind writes music as I sleep.. if this is the case.. i am very pissed off :)