I really, REALLY need to rant. I'm extremely pissed off about this damn English homework and school in general, that I'm going to explode if I don't do some serious venting of the spleen.

Let's begin.

Why does Education have to be so fucking linear?

Education systems suck. While you're in school and college, you're expected to suck up to the teacher 24/7, like they're god or something. Then, in return, they give you some essay to do over the holiday that has nothing to do with the fucking subject becuase they're all just paid to do fuck all while YOU read from a text book and YOU do all the work while they sit on their fucked up asses looking at porn. And if you don't do it? Detention. Detention. Detention.

And it's funny, becuase Detention is supposed to intimidate us in some way. For god's sake, how is it intimidating? All you do is sit there for an hour or so fucking thinking to yourself. I don't know about you, but isn't imagination the key to heightened success in a lot of fields of work? I'm aiming to become some sort of Computer Game designer (seriously, there's a degree), and I found Detention quite fucking invigorating. And hell, it's only an hour or so, not like the fucking apocalypse or a fucking nuclear bombing raid or anything.

Hell, It's better than listening to some bitch with an iron fucking spear up her ass jabering on about how "you'll never pass with spelling like this" and "3000 words minimum, why have you only done 2500?", to whom I say FUCK YOU WITH BRASS FUCKING BELLS ON! I'll do as many words as I like and I'll still have a more successful life than you ever did! Bitch.

Oh man, what is the point of examinations? I mean, for fuck's sake, don't they give us enough work in class and at home to be graded on? It's not like they NEED exams at the end of the year anyway. And exams have so many need-fucking-less rules as well, like how you can't write inside the score box, or your only allowed to write in pencil, otherwise your paper is ripped up and fed to the fucking dogs. What the fuck!?

And during the exams, you can't even LOOK at someone else without having your paper ripped up there and then. And for god's sake, THEY'RE JUST MOBILE PHONES!!! It's not like you're gonna start talking to anyone in the middle of the exam, is it?! You're not even allowed to put your bag down in the exam room, even if it's on the other side! What the hell I am going to do? Use my X-ray vision and enhancement powers to look up the answers in my bag? Hell, if I had spent anymore time in Detention, I might have found some way of unlocking some amasing power inside me, which I'd probably use to throw every-fucking-person who's ever doubted me out the fucking window.

And why do people shout at you? To make them feel big? Hell, If I wanted to be shouted at, I'd join the fucking army. At least they have a reason to shout at you. These shitbags just want to destroy your confidence so you fuck up later in life like they did. If anyone tells you it's to motivate you to do better, tell them to stick a pigeon up their ass all the way up to their brain cavity, 'cause they obivously have no brains and a shit-covered pigeon would certainly do a better job than fuck all.

Fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck her. Fuck everything. Rant over.


Stop that, quit! - All that, quit!
Who ruined it? You did! Now grab a notebook and a pen
Start taking notes, I'm being everyone who's on the top
You think we're on the same page - but, oh we're not!

d e f t o n e s
b a c k t o s c h o o l


This has been an adolencent hormone-fuelled rant, brought to you by me. Any similarity to any and all rants previously written by anyone is complete bullshit. I do not take any resposibility for any reaction while reading this node, and I welcome all downvoting with a sturdy fuck you. Thanks for coming.