Radiohead's latest single, I Might Be Wrong, came out on November 13. The CD contains one new song, and seven tracks made up of live recordings from Radiohead's 2001 summer tour.

Subtle and interesting changes have been made to most of these songs. For instance, the song "Like Spinning Plates" has been modified to include a piano instead of the computer-generated wobble of its original release. This change is a great touch because it gives the song a different feel, with a more familiar sound. Also, the live version of "I Might Be Wrong" is played at a much speedier tempo, and boasts the addition of a tambourine, which might not sound like a good idea, but it is excellent. "Idioteque", stripped of the advantages of a studio and computers that can generate sounds exactly as they are in lead singer Thom Yorke's head, sounds a lot more organic and lively. Yorke also demonstrates more energy in his vocals. Those are some songs and changes that appear on the new single. The other songs include "The National Anthem," "Morning Bell," "Dollars and Cents," and, "Everything In Its Right Place".

The new song, "True Love Waits" goes along with the current trend of the bands music, but is more somber than Radiohead's recent releases. It features Yorke on guitar and vocals while Johnny Greenwood plays the keyboard. Thom continues to impress with vocals, using his voice as an instrument as well as a speaker. The song is about how true love should be absolutely devoted and unconditional, and features some interesting lyrics.

Those are some of the highlights of I Might Be Wrong. I think I Might Be Wrong accomplished what any live album/single should: the enhancement of previously released content to re-ignite a listener’s interest.