The dream starts (of course I don't realise it's a dream at the time) with me walking down a road, with myself. For some reason I focus on how I look (hair color - brown, eye color - grey but slighty green as they are bloodshot, and so on) and the fact that I (the other me) am carrying a sword.

Then I stop and I'm standing along beside the road (I must be the other me now, because I'm holding his/my sword) all alone. I hear footsteps, and a man who looks like my erstwhile companion is approaching. He is dressed entirely in black, his hair is black, his eyes are as green as emeralds and he carries a sword made from silver.

For some reason I don't make the connection that he's me, but it becomes clear that he's not alone. By his side walks a beautiful, goth-esque woman. Well, not so much goth-esque in appearance as a poster girl for manic-depression - all pale skin and dark garb. She has stunning eyes to match my(?) own, and the most incredible blue-black hair. They are both rather cheerful as they reach me, and I (the dark me) hand my sword to me (the me me), before continuing down the road.

Next, another version of myself approaches (again I fail to recognise this). This time I am dressed entirely in yellow: yellow dress-shirt, yellow casual suit (jacket and trousers), yellow tie (not bow), yellow wing-tips, the works. My hair is also yellow (like a bad bleach job) and is thrown about like a mane (vaguely like a friend of mine in Germany, damnit but I miss him). My eyes are yellow(!) and for a moment I have the impression of cat-like eyes and fangs. He/I smiles (I had the impression that this doppelganger was a tad insane) and handed me his sword, the hilt was made of gold but the blade was clearly yellow plastic. He did not continue down the road, as my other double (triple?) had, but walked purposefully into what seemed to be a barren desert.

The rest of the dream is sketchy at best, and involves a Placebo concert on my miniscule doorstep, and the section next to my house being an ice-skating rink (although my manic-depressive, raven-haired, stunning dreamgirl was cheerfully making use of it).

I've never even seen an ice-skating rink.

There's a fair bit of meaning here to be sure, only some of which I've been able to figure out. Any insights would be welcome.
(The three swords may be due to the fact that earlier I'd been drinking and messing around with a Tarot pack.)