October 24, 2000
Everything Editor Logs
Yesterday | Tomorrow

You mugs are slackin' off if it's this late in the day and I'm (almost) the first person to do an edlog...

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in seven. Several lines of bulldada having exactly nothing to do with seven or anything related to seven. Wisely suggested by kslawson.

Sometimes seeing one bullshit node will send one off on a quest to find others by the same user...

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in bookmarks. Had mighty little to do with bookmarks.

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in Golden Master. If it was supposed to be a joke, I didn't get it.

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in perfect number. Total Content: "Gosh. ¿Why isn't there a definition here? Let me just give you the first in the row: 6, 28, 496, 8128, 33550336, 8589869056, 137438691328, 2305843008139952128,..." Actually, that's not a definition. There were, fortunately, several other excellent writeups in that node.

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in 496. Total Content: The third perfect number. "My God, this guy must be a freak." Might've left it, if not for the "freak" bit. Deleted the nodeshell.

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in 2305843008139952128. Total Content: "This one is quite big, and they do get larger. Anyway, don't get me started." Thanks so much. Deleted the nodeshell.

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in 33550336. Total Content: "I think the most interesting thing about this number is that it is perfect. Yes, just like you." I wish the same could have been said for this writeup. Somebody Ching!ed it: FOR SHAME! Deleted the nodeshell.

Killed: Boabdil's writeup in 8589869056. Total Content: "I think the most interesting thing about this number is that it is perfect. Yes, once more, just like you." Needs no explanation, methinks. Deleted the nodeshell.

Elsewhere...

Deleted: kenata's writeup in Name a Band. Any Band. His writeup was successfully incorporated into the previous writeup by musicaljon.

Deleted: kenata's writeup in The Weight. Total Content: "A song preformed by The Band. It is a song almost every person has heard and probably enjoys. I don't know all the lyrics but the song is a very happy song that is sad at the same time." Far exceeded by Sand Jack's lyric-and-analysis-filled writeup. After much grumbling, used mercy, since at the time it was noded, that entry was better than nothing.


knifegirl: Oh, they'll all come back! You wait and see! They'll all be begging to do edlogs again! Someday, they'll all wish they kept their Pet Rocks and Betamax recorders and New Kids tapes! Just you wait! Jest you waiit, 'Enry 'Iggins! Jesttt eyeeew--(/me foams at the mouth, collapses, explodes)