Alright, guys! I seriously need help with this relationship/romance thing.

Remember Bandgirl? Yeah, well, it’s time to move on, folks. She hurt me very badly. I finally got fed up today and hurt her twice as bad as she ever hurt me.

But it is time for me to dive into a world I have never before actually explored: Dating and Romance.

I haven’t the foggiest idea how to deliver a good pickup-line, other than my usual barbaric “Hey, you know I’m not wearing anything under these cutoffs” or “When life hands you lemons, make apple juice!”

I don’t know what girls like to hear, what they like in guys, or what the secret dream of all females is.

I know where I work that I am “on the meat hook” or “on display,” as Brian puts it. And I have had plenty of girls (and women that honestly look like they could have been my mother) tell me how cute my smile is, or how pretty my eyes are. I get flirted with a lot, but half the time I am too dumb to take a hint, and even if I could get up with a girl, when it comes time to get physical, which is another world in itself that I have no experience in, I really have nowhere to take her. I still live with my Mom! But then, so does my brother, and he’s 42...

But I’m digressing. Brian has informed me that my prime started around 17 to 19, and it is slowly passing me by. In other words, my biological clock is ticking! I don’t want to die a lonely old fart. Brian thinks I just need to get a good piece of high quality ass, and then go from there. I think there should be more to it. I have been advised both for and against getting a “friend with benefits,” and I think I do want more than just sex. I want the whole nine yards.

For Christ’s sake... this is the daylog... I don’t really have to be ashamed of anything in here. It is really the one place in E2 where I can let it all hang out and be myself. I WEAR TIGHTY-WHITIES AND TUBE SOCKS! OKAY? So there... wait a minute! I mean, ignore that last part! What I mean to say is, I think I would be so nervous and stuff, that I wouldn't be effective. But I want to have the courage to go out there and experiment with the female population (at least in my area) and get to know what I like in a girl. But as far as the sex goes, I hear it would be worth it if I wait until marriage, but I don't know if I want to get married. What's the point in waiting for something that won't happen? That's what finally made me turn away from old bandgirl... She even told me not to waste my time on her, and after all the time I spent trying to puff up her ego and make her feel good about herself, too. Someone else can do that from now on... hell!

I still haven't even had a proper kiss. That first one I got, the environment was extrememly uncomfortable, and the chick was pushy and way too forward (I know what she wanted, and it was more than I was willing to give). So, as the saying goes, "There is always next time." But I have to make next time happen, somehow...