First off, I'd like to wish everyone here in the E2 community a Happy Labor Day. It feels great to get a day off of school, and I'm sure the day off for most of you feels just as good. And for those of you who cringe upon the hearing the words "day off," I hope you get some help.

Well, I finally experienced some of the college life last week. My first day was last Wednesday (for some reason, they had thought that Wednesday would've been the perfect day to begin school, as opposed to the usual Monday), and I like the atmosphere much better than high school. In fact, college is what I had thought high school would be like before entering it (I am so stealing this idea from one of my non-noder friends). After watching countless episodes of Saved By The Bell in my youth, I had drawn up a certain picture of how high school would be like. Unfortunately, it was nothing like that. But college comes closer to the Saved By The Bell style of school.

I've got a pretty decent schedule, but to some it may seem crazy, because I am taking some of the hardest classes which my school has to offer. I am taking General Biology I (which has a 70% failure rate) and General Chemistry I. Most of the advisors advised me against taking two hard science classes during one term (especially my first term in college), but I went ahead and took them. I am taking the two corresponding labs with these courses as well. On top of that I am taking an annoying Freshmen Experience course which they require all incoming freshmen to take, and Philosophical Analysis, which will fulfill one of my core requirements. Finally, I signed up for admissions into the Honors College at my school, which is basically just one extra class a semester. So I am taking that course, which will fulfill my Art requirement.

For the past month or so, I have been on a mission to download every single Simpsons episode ever. Now, due to the fact that I have a pathetic 56K dial-up modem, I can't do all this downloading myself. So I am asking help from a few of my friends with Cable or DSL, and thanks to them I now have over two-thirds of all the Simpsons episodes. I have everything from season eight on (with the exception of a few episodes which are impossible to find). So once in a while, when I have nothing to do, I just sit down and watch a random episode. It's a great feeling to know that you have that many episodes of an animated series which you love so dearly.