7:00 AM

Brian, my best friend stayed over for the night. We watched, Young Frankenstein, which is, quite possibly, one of the funniest movies ever (also probably one of the dirtiest). We had to wake up bright and early because I had to be at church at around 8:00, plus I had to drag my brother and sister out of bed. Anyone who has ever had to try to pry their younger pre-adolescent brother out of bed knows that it is like trying to teach a baboon algebra. Finally we made it to the car with all my guitar gear.

8:00 AM

I started playing guitar for the church's 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade worship band (our church is pretty big) a while ago, but nobody ever told me that I had to get up that early until I had gotten into the habit of sleeping late. I had a nice time jamming with my Christian homies and then I went to go teach the 2nd grade boys in Sunday school. I love those guys! They can be loud an obnoxious, but all you have to do is slap 'em upside the head a little and they'll keep quiet After that I went to service and listened to the pastor preach. We are in some sort of series about finding the purpose of our lives as a church.

1:00 PM

I went with my mom and dad upstairs to eat lunch with the pastor and some other people. It was pretty cool. I sat by one of my best friends, Kori Gruber. Kori is an adopted Korean girl, who I've known since 5th grade. She's is pretty awesome and she is a looker, but even the thought of a relationship with her sends chills up my spine. It would be like dating my sister, but I won't get into that.

3:00 PM

I headed home in my beat up white Chevy Lumina. After I got home I plopped down and started watching The Great Escape. I must say I was a little disappointed. I thought more than half of the escapees, at least, would have lived. But, I guess life doesn't always throw us happy endings. Sometimes we just have to take what life throws at us and pray to God that we will be able to stand it. I know that some say God is a crutch. If a crutch is what I need to keep me going, then I'll take it.