Chubby Hubby is officially described as "chocolate-covered peanut butter-filled pretzels in vanilla malt ice cream rippled with fudge and peanut butter." Ben and Jerry provide the consumers of Chubby Hubby with the additional information…
Two fans concocted this flavor as part of a joke on a coworker. It was so good we wanted to share the fun with everyone! Now Chubby Hubby is even better, it’s in an unbleached paperboard “eco-print.” Bleaching paper with chlorine releases different dioxins, one of with the FDA identifies as the most toxic ever created. This eco-print is part of our effort to use environmentally sound packaging. Visit us at bennjerry.com to learn more. Enjoy!
Chubby Hubby is also free of recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH), as Ben and Jerry are opposed to its use and only work with farmers who don’t use it on their cows. The Ben and Jerry stores in Freeport, Maine and Portland, Maine sadly do not sell this flavor. Or, at least they didn’t this summer. Nutrition facts, per serving (1/2 cup…4 per container)
  • 350 calories, 190 from fat
  • 21 grams of fat, 12 grams saturated
  • 60 mg of cholesterol
  • 160 mg of Sodium
  • 32 grams of carbohydrates (1 gram of dietary fiber, 24 grams of sugar)
  • 7 grams of protein
  • also includes Vitamin A, Vitimin C, Calcium, and Iron
source- a pint of Chubby Hubby