This movie was released on April 20, 2001 by 20th Century Fox. It is Tom Green's first feature film. He also directed it. It also stars Rip Torn, Marisa Coughlan, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Harland Williams, and Anthony Michael Hall. I saw it last night and, ugh, it was not very good at all. When I saw the trailer I thought it might be funny. There is one scene where Tom's dad, Rip Torn, walks in to his living room and finds Tom trying to be creative. He does this by rigging sausages to pulleys and strings on his fingers while pounding on an keyboard. This made me laugh very hard at the previews and I guess it was funny here. This movie had the potential to be really funny in an absurd way. It wasn't.

The problem with this movie is that it takes pains to make you uncomfortable. Tom Green is so sexually crass all the time. Another scene which seemed funny in the trailer, that of Tom crawling up an assembly line claiming that his cheese helmet made him invulnerable, that was funny. But it was bumped to the credits and replaced with a gross scene where he grabs a giant sausage and starts waving it around claiming that it's his giant wang or something. It just wasn't that funny. Plus, he makes an elephant ejaculate and plays with a horse's dick. It really was not that funny. It was just sick. As for the title, Freddy got fingered, this is something that Green shouts at a therapist in a family counseling session. Freddy is his younger brother, basically the straight man of the family. He claims that his father sexually abuses Freddy. Freddy gets taken away by the cops and gets put in a home for a long time.

This movie is a stupid waste of time which grossed me out and was not worth the $7 ticket price. Don't go. As the Hollywood Reporter said, it's "quite possibly the worst comedy ever made."