I am currently a soldier stationed in Germany. I have been so for the last few years. I come from a small town in Missouri, St. Joseph to be Exact. I have seen more of the world than I would of liked on some days, but most of the days I'm glad of where I've been. For those of you who have never visited a third world country, it is an extremly sobering experince, with more than a few suprises (everyone in kosovo seemed to have a satalite dish, but no running water). When I actualy get to see combat,(sometime next year) I will let everyone know.
- user since
- Fri Oct 10 2003 at 12:32:30 (14.9 years ago )
- last seen
- Fri Oct 10 2003 at 13:22:44 (14.9 years ago )
- mission drive within everything
- To know everything
- military, demolitons, weapon systems
- A CO 9th Engineer Batalion
- Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Send private message to HolyKnight