A pussy is also a specific type of scarf at Winchester College, usually awarded for excellence in a certain non-academic field. Different colour patterns and combinations denote what the pussy was awarded for. Pussies are hand knitted from wool and have quite a loose pattern. They have decorative tassels on the ends. Due to the somewhat fragile construction woolen strands have a tendency to get caught and pulled out, neccessitating loving care.

Rather predictably the name of these gives rise to a number of amusing comments, such as:
"What are you doing with my pussy", and
"How dare you touch my pussy"
Anyway reader, you shall have facts:

Here I shall give descriptions of several of the pussies, and for what they are awarded.
College:
Mostly white, three thick blue stripes at each end.
Awarded for being a reserve or actually playing in one of the six a side Winchester College football matches that college plays.
Debating:
Mostly white with a colour band at each end incorporating the stripes purple, burgundy, purple.
Representing the school in an external debate in either the first or second team(each of two people).
Rowing:
A band of blue, deep red, blue on each end of a white background.
Two awarded each year by the current president of the society.
Athletics:
Mostly bright red with three white stripes at each end.
Breaking a school record in an athletic track or field event.
Backstage/Lighting:
Mostly black with a band of red, yellow, green at each end.
Persistent and intensive involvement with many theatre productions
Bell-ringing
Ringing a quater-peal on a working bell.

If, unusually enough you actually know anything about this and spot a mistake don't hesitate to /msg me.