Pop music does indeed prove there is a hell.

And I can prove that!.

I happen to have here with me a little ditty by a jail-bait "artist" who is overly impressed with her musical abilities.

Note to pop-starlets everwhere: One album is not impressive. Dark Side of the Moon was on the charts longer than you've been alive, child.

What I have here is a mp3.
Yes, an illegal one, smartass.
This mp3 is a cover of the Rolling Stones classic "{I can't get no)Satisfaction". This is one of the most famous songs in the history of music. This is a classic of the most exacting nature, something that everyone in the world recognizes as a feat of astounding musical genius. No sane person can say that they do not like the Rolling Stones performing "Satisfation".

Then let's play the song, shall we?

Yes, that is a synthisized beat. Probably from sort sort of cheap bought-at-Target Casio.

Wait for it... Wait for it... Yes! You're Right! It is Britney Spears singing "Satisfaction"!

Some soulless demon has convinced an otherwise talentless bimbo to cover one of the greatest songs of all time for the sole purpose of tourturing the rest of us. There is no other reason.

The spawns of hell have given us "Satisfaction" by Britney Spears.

Proof that there is a hell.