Well, I'm a 19-year-old female (antifeminist) student (or maybe ex-student, depending on how finals week goes) at Emporia State University in Kansas. I...um...like RPGs like Earthbound and Chrono Trigger, good old SNES stuff, and I like to read a little bit of everything, from sci-fi to fantasy to romance to biographies, etc. I apparently don't have much talent for writing writeups, but I hope to improve. Perhaps this summer, I will find time to write something meaningful and angstless, in between working a full-time job AND watching my younger sister all day (dunno how I'm gonna accomplish that, guess I'll burn that bridge when I come to it).
Oh, man, I just realized what I should write about. Parrot Buffers! Hehe...not really. Fooled you!
- user since
- Tue May 4 2004 at 04:35:40 (13.6 years ago )
- last seen
- Thu May 20 2004 at 15:52:12 (13.6 years ago )
- level / experience
- 1 (Initiate)
- photoshop, dreamweaver, seduction
- Emporia State University...possibly Best Buy soon
- Before you make fun of someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO make fun of them, you're a mile away...and you have their shoes.
- most recent writeup
- girl geek (idea)
- Send private message to Hellga