There's quite a lot of things that feel... good, when you least expect them to. Not in a sexy way, but in a viscerally satisfying, non-sexy, yet still pretty base way. The feelings that kinda bypass your higher neural functions and go straight to the days when we were up in trees and munchin' on bananas. I don't know why this is. But they are.

The feeling of a small dribble of water dribbling out your earhole.

Yano when you've been for a really good swim and you get water in your earhole, right? Well, tilt your head to the side and let it dribble out. The feeling that makes just as it drips out is disturbingly compelling.

The feeling of taking a really large dump.

Not when it's coming out, that feels like you've just been facehugged up the fudgie. But the feeling just after it drops out, and your copper coloured ring retracts to its normal size. It's a disturbingly nice feeling. I'm sure this isn't healthy.

Squeezing spots, zits, blackheads, and other protuberances (with clean hands, of course!)

The slight squeaky pop when they give. Cleaning up the resultant splatch falls into the category of weird yet really unsatisfying feelings.

Not quite sneezing.

Isn't this self explanatory? ahh ahhh ahhhhhhhh.......... *nothing*

Scratching the back of your calf with your toenails.

For some inexplicable reason I often get slightly itchy there, so I scratch at it with my toenails. It's easier and more discreet than bending down to use your fingers. It's also disturbingly satisfying. It's also why the back of my calves get itchy, most likely.

A rush of blood to the head.

Easiest and legallest way to get high I know.

(IRON NODE 26 of 30. I'm still in it, damn you all!)