My ultrasound:

  • They warm up the jelly and the stick thing, so it felt nice.
  • Babby is energetic and perhaps also camera shy -- which meant I was on the table for close to two hours before the tech got everything she needed.
  • It would appear that babby has the appropriate number of limbs, fingers, and toes.
  • In March, it is 99.9% likely that we will meet Paloma Hazel Pamela (not Hunter Stuart Antonio)
  • The babby literally gave us the finger. Babby takes after her mother.
  • There was evidence of Isolated Choroid Plexus Cysts, but that's okay because the majority resolve naturally and my Triple Screen Test came back clean as a whistle and it looked like babby unclenched her fists. Note: If there is something amiss, I'll find out tomorrow.
  • Babby has long legs...Paloma the prima ballerina? Paloma the highly-paid fashion model/physicist? Paloma who can reach things on shelves that are beyond my grasp?
  • I have a picture of babby that lends itself perfectly to photoshopping in a bottle of booze -- I feel guilty for wanting to do this.
  • I also have a picture of babby's face...more specifically, babby's freaky skull. Just in time for Halloween!
  • Having jelly in one's pubes does not feel so nice.