I feel like a kid again.

Okay, maybe not, but I've been playing a lot of children's games.

You see, I'm camping in California with a lot relatives and family friends, and there are two small children with us. Because of this, my mom is encouraging my sister and I to "include them" in our activities. This means that I can't play any of the really cool games that are too complicated for them, like Risk, but instead have to play easy games that I played in fourth grade, like Mancala.

And you know what? I had forgotten how much fun Mancala was. And Taylor is actually quite good. I beat her the first game, but we tied the second. I'm still waiting for a rematch.

Outside, I've been playing games like four-square and wallball. Wallball is actually no good because we lack a suitable wall, but four-square is a lot of fun. In fact, my dad and Taylor's dad joined in. It's been years since I've played, but it all came back to me faster than you could say "Hey, no blocksies!".

Now, I'm not playing children's games all the time. As I type this, I'm resting from the game of basketball I just played. But there are still two weeks left before we go home, and I know that there's gonna be a Connect Four championship somewhere along the line. When it comes, I'll be ready. Because I love that game.