This is somthing I came up with myself but has probably been created elseware, it is a good way to get rid of leftovers and requires little cooking skill. Another advantage is that only a small amount of strong, expensive cheese can be extended by cheaper, Cheddar.

Ingredients:


    Vital
  • Cheddar(The stuff that is called old but is mass produced and comes in shrinkwrap)
  • Hashbrowns (the cube kind not the shredded kind)
    Optional
  • Ham, Chicken, or any cooked meat you may have available.
  • Strong Cheeses (extra old Cheddar, Parmesan, Edam, Stilton, etc.)
  • Pepper flakes or powder
  • Just about anything which can be chopped up and thrown in a frying pan.

Preparation:

Chop the meat and any other ingredients, except the cheese, to the size of the hashbrowns.

Fry the hashbrowns in a frying pan.

Add the cubes of additional stuff.

Add the strong cheeses (not much is needed), grate hard cheeses and add small chuncks of soft ones. Allow them to melt and then stir untill the cubes are coated with the cheeses.

Add the pepper flakes and stand back quickly.

Grate the Cheddar (Lots of it) onto the mixture and then mix untill all the cubes are bound together by the Cheddar.

Dump it onto a plate and enjoy with Ketchup, HP sauce, or plain.

Things I have not tried, but intend to: