Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest?
From all these unborn chicken voices in my head?
What's that?

Have you ever bought a really cool game, only to get really pissed off with it because there is one part that is outrageously frustrating? I'm ready to put SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals back on the shelf for good. I bought the game so I could play it online. The twits at Electronics Boutique tell me they won't be getting any network adapters until after Christmas. So, I've got this expensive video game with 12 lousy levels, the third of which I cannot pass, and I've got to wait 2 months to even play it properly.

On another note, my Blip Digital Game should be arriving soon. Blip is this little pong type portable electronic game from 1977. It runs on two AA batteries, and is probably very noisy. I bought a used one at Value Village not long ago, but the battery case was all corroded, and it will not work, so I turned to eBay for a new one. It should be here anytime now, in which I'll be sure to node all about the game's functions.

And in a couple of days, I'll be adventuring into the big city of Toronto, for a night on the town with the girlfriend. Touring chinatown, drinking, blowing saved up money, these are all on the agenda for the evening. We'll be staying over at my brother's house, my girlfriend pretending she's sleeping at her friends' house (her parents would never let her leave the city for over a day).

Work keeps piling up at school. I just wrote a software engineering exam last night, and I've got a math one coming up, and every Tuesday there are two labs due in different classes, and HTML lab on wednesday, and a database lab on thursday. It never ends, and I can't wait until the Christmas break.

Don't ever metanode a CD's lyrics. It seems like an easy dozen or so writeups, but you'll be brutalized with downvotes. I tried to node Sea Change by Beck, and hahaha, what a mistake. I couldn't stand such a taint on my record, and requested they all be nuked. C'est la vie.

That's it, sir
You're leaving
The crackle of pigskin
The dust and the screaming
The yuppies networking
The panic, the vomit
The panic, the vomit
God loves his children, God loves his children, yeah!