A music festival hosted by Moby, touring across the United States and Canada. Playing at several different venues in different states, the festival features performances by Irish punk rockers Ash, the percussive pipe antics of the Blue Man Group, and the ever eccentric and energetic Busta Rhymes. The main attractions for the event are, of course, David Bowie, legendary rock star who coheadlining the festival, and Moby, the diverse vegan musician who is impossible to put a label on. John Digweed, DJ Tiesto and DJ Tim Skinner keep things raving in the Playstation 2 Dance Tent, a dance/rave tent constantly oontzing out beats seemingly seperate from the main shows.

The Area Two festival is running from July 28th to August 18th at the following venues:

/28/2002 Washington, DC
Nissan Pavillion

7/30/2002 Philadelphia, PA
Tweeter Center

7/31/2002 Holmdel, NJ
PNC Bank Center

8/02/2002 Wataugh, NY
Jones Beach

8/03/2002 Boston, MA
Tweeter Center

8/05/2002 Toronto, Canada
Molson Ampitheater

8/06/2002 Detroit, MI
DTE Energy Music Center

8/08/2002 Chicago, IL
Tweeter Center

8/10/2002 Denver, CO
Pepsi Arena-City of Lights

8/13/2002 Los Angeles, LA
Verizon Ampitheater

8/14/2002 San Francisco, CA
Shoreline Ampitheater

8/16/2002 Seattle, WA
The Gorge

What to expect:
David Bowie crooning out tunes both new and old, many of his popular singles like Heroes and Ziggy Stardust, as well as songs from his latest album, Heathen.

Moby playing some oldschool classics from his Everything is Wrong days, and newer tunes from Play and 18.

The festival lasts all day, around 8 hours long, with Moby as the final act. Be sure to bring lots of water, and lots of money, as you'll be thirsty and hungry most of the time.