Can you imagine how difficult it is to read a ridiculously long writeup that consists of a single paragraph, in 9-point Arial? My face is two feet from the screen and after a couple lines, I find my eyes drifting up or down to another line, missing something or getting a weird sense of deja vu. How am I gonna know if your writeup is any good if I can't finish it? Big-ass font land1 is no option because I'll start looking for gremlins popping out of the holes in the "O"'s. After a while my head begins to throb. Come on folks, How hard is it to stick a few <br> tags2 in there? They're only 4 extra characters each, and we're not your English Composition Professors, we're not gonna flunk you for too many paragraphs! Of course, the longer a paragraph is, the more I can count on people skipping stuff. When in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the Powers of the Earth, the separate and equal Station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent Respect to the Opinions of Mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the Separation. We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. I appreciate being able to establish the meaning of what I'm reading to determine if I agree with it, disagree with it or think it's trash.
1"Big-ass font land" copyright 1998, Chaosmonkey
2<br> tags are now a Bad Thing. Use <p> - </p> pairs instead (These are only 9 extra characters each).