... is the day I turn 23. This has statistical and paranormal significance, I'm sure.

... is also exactly two years before the end of the world begins, according to certain wacko doomsday cults, many of which I didn't start.

Addendum:

Well, I'm 23 now. The day snuck up on me and basically nobody but my mother and Everythingians knows about it. Honestly, this doesn't bother me; it's just an arbitrary position of the earth in relation to the sun. So I have no real plans. Perhaps I'll do my cocktail of LSD, DXM, Salvia, and Psilocybe Cubensis this weekend.

I've decided to start exercising. The real motivation behind all this is a pair of black vinyl pants that make my ass look good. They're size 31, and I just don't fit in them without a lot of tugging, and I've developed enough of a gut for it to hang ever so slightly over the waist, and that just doesn't look right.

In light of that, I've got a plan. I need exercise, anyway. But I don't have motivation. So my plan is to keep a record of my exercise accomplishments here in the daylogs. Now, I don't know what a lot of the exercises are called; I just remember them from a Tae Kwon Do class I used to take.

I'm also keeping tabs on my insomnia, to see if the exercise does anything to curb it.

Exercise log:

  • 25 pushups
  • 50 crunches
  • 20 side-kicks, each side*
  • 20 slow arches
Insomnia: Bad

* I should also explain the side kicks. These are performed on hands and knees. One knee is lifted, much like when a dog urinates, and that leg is kicked straight forward, held, and retracted. Sounds simple, but a dozen reps makes your ass hurt, in a good way.

Looking at that, I realize how completely out of shape I am. I hope this will change.