• Head-cold marriage: A couple of friends of mine invited me to a wedding, which is odd, because I didn't know the person getting married. But first, I had a massive head-cold, and wanted to go home to get some DXM to deal with it. During the drive home, my friends kept sending in messages to the radio station that eventually got to me, saying things like, "The bride is walking down the isle" or "They just kissed, we're moving over to the reception." I got to the end of my driveway, and noticed a bunch of tables with stuff from my house on them, and a sign that said, "Free stuff." My mother is selling the house (in real life) and I guess she was having some kind of giveaway. Then I was driving on a different road, and for some reason there was a tree growing in the middle of it. This didn't strike me as odd; actually, it seemed quite normal. But I spent a lot of time looking at it, how it was poking through a hole in the pavement, or maybe the road had been put down around it. It wasn't quite in the middle of the road, it was a little ways into my lane. The DXM reference is probably due to the fact that I have some, and rather enjoy the drug. Although I also seemed to be looking for some kind of DayQuil, which I'd never take, anyway. The tree in the road might be a reference to the fact that I went off the road a little bit and smacked a fence with my car, but that seems a little far-fetched.
  • Sleepy train from Wausau: I was fighting with my snooze button, but each time it went off, it was actually a stop on a subway I was on, that was headed towards Wausau. I tend to work my alarm into my dreams, which makes it really tough to get up; sometimes I think it's a bomb, sometimes it's part of a mathematical equation with the numbers being part of the solution, and sometimes it's an alien life form trying to talk to me.