I'm a bad noder. My nodes suck. They're shlock. They're preachy. They're not informative. They're pointless. They're poorly worded. They're uninspired. They're unimportant. They're uncreative. They're unoriginal. They're just plain stupid.

At least one of those, anyway. I'm not sure which. The people who tell me this, by picking a radio selector and pushing a form submit button, don't tell me any more than that. Except for some insistant fucker who keeps soft-linking there's already a node about this into every node I write. I tried finding what node he/she meant, but I can't find them. Like my glowsticks node; I can't find another reference anywhere on E2, but this anonymous, soft-linking coward seems to think so. I probably shouldn't let it piss me off, but I'm sick of people downvoting my shitty nodes and not telling me why, and then anonymously telling me off through soft-links and then not following up with an explanation. The only time I get explanation is from editors, when they come in with the hatchet and righteously amputate the fucked-up database appendage I tried to fashion from the node-gel.

Here I am, 6 or 7 nodes to level 4, and I wonder why I bother. My nodes suck. I should just punch myself all day to drop my xp down to zero and remove myself from the silly little level game. I don't need the artificial respect of a level title; my nodes suck, anyway.

OK, that's the end of my first rant for the day. In theory, I could put that in a node entitled quit softlinking bullshit, coward or quit downvoting my sucky nodes, bitch, but I'm not a member of the E2 Elite, so I can't get away with that kind of nonsense.


I lost 15 pounds due to my fast. I'm sure some of it is water weight, but that's rediculous. 15 pounds in about four days, only two of which were actually spent fasting.

I start classes on Monday. I'm slightly anxious about that, because I haven't quite figured out the finances of college. I've never understood them; they work on some sort of alternate-dimensional laws of finance. I'm an ex-math-major, and I still can't comprehend how these things work. My only suspicion is that they have more to do with how the various offices and staff therein interact with one another than how much money actually comes from various places to pay for my right to work hard at proving myself for a slip of paper that earns me the right to work hard at ,proving myself for more money.


OK, enough of an intermission. Here's my second rant of the day. I just read August 24, 2001 and stumbled across the biggest load of bullshit I've seen on here in a long time. I don't know the story, I don't know the people involved, and frankly, I don't give a shit about any of them. Apparently ophie got in some kind of fight with a bunch of other people. I dunno, I don't give a rat's ass what about or who did what to who. But here's the thing. Her node's marked for destruction. It doesn't name anybody, doesn't even really get into detail about the argument; it's blowing off of steam, of the sort that would be fine in a Daylog in more normal circumstances. Maybe, just maybe, she decided to have it nuked herself, but I haven't asked her and I don't see why she would; she could always just change it. But that's not the point. If an editor decided it didn't belong, and maybe daylogs shouldn't be used for that kind of thing, then why the hell are all of the other writeups unmarked, despite some of them actually flaming her somewhat directly? Even worse, ONE OF THEM IS C!'d. Now that's bullshit. Time for you riled-up, troll-baited, thin-skinned lusers to step back for a moment and think about that C!. Does the not-hard-linked daylog entry contribute anything to E2? Nope. It's not cool. It doesn't matter to about 99% of the users. Only you and the owners of the dick you're sucking.

Now scroll up to the top of this write-up, click on that radio button next to the (-), and vote your knee-jerk response.