Today was the first work day of the summer. Overcast sky and cold breeze kept me from enjoying cigarettes completly.

Schedule:

9AM: Girlfriend calls. Apparently she was worried i would die driving home last night. I blame this on the flu and T.G.I. Friday's. They have crappy food. After she hung up, i lapsed back into sleep several times.

1PM: Finially rolled out of bed. I had that sore feeling that you get after too much sleep. i'm getting more and more worried that my asscheeks will become lopsided if i don't rotate in my sleep.

2PM: Breakfast consists of generic frosted mini-wheats and a Camel light. The coffee was so bad I just dumped it in the sink.

2:30PM: Mother calls from Cafe Luna. Our Oldsmobile blew an internal gasket and won't be driveable for a week. I drove to Luna to pick up mother and grandmother for our family photo session. Mike (photographer) was nice, though i think a bit too friendly twards my grandma.

3PM: Showered for the second time. Left for work.

4-8PM: Tech support for NetNet is becoming tedious. I no longer feel the drive to help the customer, just the desire to get off the phone as fast as possible.

5:30PM: Harbored homicidal feelings for Tina. They went away after i squeezed the stress ball for a minute.

8:30-midnight: A coffee drinking/cigarette smoking marathon at Cafe Espresso. The urination after 8 cups of regular columbian is close to orgasmic.

1AM-3AM: Recieved a good crash course in noding from Mitch and Apatrix. Is it me or does my asshole look bigger now?

projected: 5AM: bedtime.