If there is anything that should be in a day log, it's whats going on in the world. I'll be keeping the top headlines from around the world here. If there are any sources I'm not using that you recommend, please /msg me. If you are downvoting me because you think this shouldn't be here, please /msg me with your reasons. I'm listening.

Without further ado, here is today's top news from around the world:

The BBC's Top Headlines:

The New York Times' Top Headlines

Asia Daily Top Headlines

  • EU, North Korea Leader Hold Talks
    North Korean President Kim Jong Il began talks in Pyongyang Thursday with visiting European officials led by Swedish Prime Minister Goeran Persson about his mystery-cloaked missile program and tension between North and South Korea.
  • Bush sending envoy to argue NMD case
    South Korean civic group members shout slogans during an anti-U.S. rally opposing the U.S. missile policy " NMD and TMD" in front of the U.S. Embassy building in Seoul, Thursday,
  • China Landslide Kills 65
    Hundreds of police and soldiers have found 65 bodies as they cleared away about two-thirds of the rubble from a nine-story apartment building buried by a landslide
  • Japan Seeks Change in Constitution
    Swept into office on promises of economic reform, Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi is now taking his campaign for change to a document that hasn't been touched in decades: the constitution.
  • Pentagon Reviews Contacts With China
    The Pentagon further complicated an already tense relationship with China by first stating that Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld had suspended all contacts with the Chinese military.
  • Army Drops China-Made Berets Plan
    Army soldiers won't be wearing Chinese-made black berets, after all.
  • Pakistan Blasts US Terrorism Report
    Calling a State Department report on terrorism flawed and contradictory, Pakistan on Wednesday said it opposes terrorism in all forms.
  • Quake Jolts Southern Indonesia
    An earthquake with a 5.2 magnitude jolted part of Indonesia's Sumatra island early Wednesday, the Meteorology and Geophysics Agency official said.