Professional wrestling valet and manager. Elizabeth Heulette was born on November 19, 1961 in Frankfort, KY. A cheerleader and prom queen, Liz was always destined for fame simply through her stunning face and figure. She was introduced through a mutual friend to wrestler Macho Man Randy Savage, then an up-and-coming pro-wrestler, and the two fell in love and married.

In the summer of 1985, Elizabeth made her wrestling debut as valet for her husband. Elizabeth immediately became the obsession of George 'The Animal' Steele, which led to a feud between Steele and her husband. On one episode of WWF Superstars the Honky Tonk Man and the Hart Foundation attacked Savage. Elizabeth ran to the locker room for help. She returned with Hulk Hogan, who cleared the ring. This new alliance between Hogan and Savage was dubbed The Mega-Powers.

Elizabeth was in Savage's corner at WrestleMania IVas 'Macho' won a sixteen-man tournament to capture the WWF title. Possibly Elizabeth's finest moment came at the inaugural SummerSlam when she stripped off her stunning gold outfit (revealing not only her shapely legs but also a stunning pair of scarlet panties) to distract Ted DiBiase and win the match for her boys.

However, by 1989 Savage had become jealous of Elizabeth's relationship with his tag team partner, which led to a split between the couple. An enraged Savage believed Hogan had all along wanted Elizabeth for himself, and their feud not only got Savage over as a monster heel, but also was one of the most intense rivalries in wrestling history, helped largely by the Elizabeth's great ability to look helpless and distressed.

At WrestleMania V, Hogan and Savage squared off for the WWF title with Elizabeth in a neutral corner. During the match, Liz slapped Savage and sided with Hogan who won the title. Elizabeth disappeared from the wrestling scene following SummerSlam '89, only to return at WrestleMania VI as a one-shot deal to be in the corner of Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire.

Liz once again resurfaced at WrestleMania VII. After losing his retirement match against the Ultimate Warrior, Savage was attacked by his new valet 'Sensational' Sherri, and Elizabeth ran to the ring and stopped her, reuniting with a freshly-face-turned Savage in one of the most touching moments in wrestling history.

At SummerSlam '91, Savage and Elizabeth were 'married' at Madison Square Garden. Savage appeared in a gold suit with an 18" feather in his hat and replied to the question "Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" by looking incredulously for approval from the super-psyched crowd, and then screaming his trademark "Ohhhhh Yeeaaaaaahhhhh!" In real life, however, their marriage was falling apart.

In 1992, Ric Flair entered the WWF and claimed that Elizabeth had been with him before she met Savage. Following their stellar match at WrestleMania VIII, Liz once again vanished and the couple officially divorced.

Elizabeth returned to the wrestling business in 1996, this time with the rival WCW. She once again was aligned with Hogan and Savage. On February 11, 1996, Liz turned against Savage and helped Flair capture the WCW title. Later that year, Elizabeth joined the New World Order. However, in 1997, Savage joined the nWo himself, and the 'Macho Man' and Elizabeth were once again reunited.

Savage and Elizabeth eventually feuded with Diamond Dallas Page and his wife Kimberly. When Savage was kicked out of the nWo, Liz remained loyal to her ex-husband. At Spring Stampede '98, Elizabeth took the full force of a Stinger Splash and remained off television for about a month. When Elizabeth returned, she once again became a part of the nWo as Eric Bischoff's 'personal assistant'. On the January 4, 1999 episode of WCW Nitro Elizabeth accused Goldberg of stalking her. The false charges tied up Goldberg long enough to prevent him from facing Kevin Nash for the WCW title.

When the nWo split up into two factions, Liz joined the WolfPac and then took some time off to get a breast augmentation. At SuperBrawl IX, the Outsiders put up Liz's hair vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.'s mask. The Wolfpac were the victors. Following the death of the nWo, Elizabeth became 'The Total Package'Lex Luger's new manager. However, Luger arranged a match between Meng and Elizabeth, leading to Sting saving her. A week later, the Package tossed Liz in a mud pit. Sting arrived and pushed Luger in as well. During the Luger-Sting match at Starrcade '99, Liz and the Package reunited as she nailed Sting with a baseball bat. Ric Flair then joined Luger and Liz as 'Team Package'.

In August of 2000, Elizabeth was released by WCW.

Elizabeth died of a drug overdose on May 1, 2003 at the home of her real-life boyfriend Larry Pfohl (Lex Luger). She was 41.