Professional wrestling announcer and hermaphrodite.

Kevin Kelly was born in New York on the 9th May 1966. When he was ten years old his family moved to Florida where the young Kevin made a decision that would affect the rest of his life. He wanted to be a pro-wrestling commentator just like his idol, Gordon Solie (voice of Championship Wrestling of Florida).

After Kevin left high school his next step was Florida State University where he majored in Communications. After graduating his first job was for Cliff Anderson in Florida and then on to his first TV gig - IWF, based out of Universal Studios Florida. While working there Kelly met an up-and-coming tag-team named 'The Smoking Gunns': Billy and Bart Gunn. Over the years Kevin stayed in touch with Billy and when the WWF (which the latter was now an employee of) needed a new commentator, he thought of his old friend Double K.

Ironically when Kelly got the call from Bruce Pritchard and the WWF he was attending an audition for WCW at their disney tapings.

On June 24, 1996, the day after Stone Cold Steve Austin said "Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass!", Kevin was officially declared a WWF employee.

Since arriving at Titan Towers, Kevin has been an announcer or interviewer on every one of the WWF's shows. His most famous pairing is on Jakked and Metal with Michael Cole, a position in which both of them get to have a lot of fun that normally doesn't present itself on the big WWF TV shows, however most WWF fans will remember him best for his skits with The Rock, who refers to him exclusively as 'Hermie' and has forced him to admit that he is both 'comme-ci, comme-ca' and to conduct an interview both with a Rock t-shirt over his head and with his finger up his nose.

Kevin currently resides in Connecticut, he is married and has one son.