I was in my house listening to the new tool song, i had Winamp running with Geiss, and i was watching it. I walked out through my dad's office, to have a cigarette I think. and noticed that his machine was also playing the new tool song. I wondered if I had done it? I looked at all the machines in my house, and all 8 of them were blaring the tool song with the visualization plugin running, all in sync.

I’m in a car, a suburban type I think, I’m sitting bitch. My old friend grant, from Boston, is in the passenger, and I think its my friend Tyler driving. We ride around Boston talking about old times, then we pull the car into what looks like a drive in restaurant but the car gets set on tracks and we go on a roller coaster ride. I don’t remember much of the ride, except we didn’t seem to be moving right in comparison to the track. We get off the ride, which by the end was a standard issue roller coaster cart. I get off and seem to be around a bunch of people I know. There is a girl there, and she asks if she can borrow a CD of mine. I give her the CD and borrow one from her, for some reason I remember fumbling with the case/inserts of her CD, but jam it into a cargo pocket. As I’m leaving the roller coaster area, my friends run up to me and they were looking at me weird, and then Scott (Who I think left the roller coaster place with us) starts to tell me that the girl who I traded CDs with is a lesbian. This confuses me, and I ask him why I would care, and he’s just like “Oh.” And seems equally confused.

Wake up.