The above instructions were very helpful but I believe I may be able to add some improvements:

1) Once the pods are ground to a FINE powder, close to that of wheat flower, place them in a coffee filter, then into a coffee maker.

2) Fill the coffee maker with three 8 oz. cups of water to every 1 oz. of powder. (A few tablespoons of lemon and/or lime should be squeezed into the water. The citrus acts as a catalyst in the release of the opium resin from the powdered pods.)

3) Flip the "On" switch on your coffee maker and let it drip.

4) When done brewing, the pot should be removed from the coffee maker (away from the heat). The tea can be served with added sugar, lemon, or honey but in my opinion, the natural taste is not bad at all.

*NOTES*

*Approximately 1 oz. of powder per dose for more experienced users.

*This method of brewing, unlike other methods I've researched, produces a CLEAR brown tea that both looks like and tastes much like chamomile. Other methods yield a milky/cloudy tea often with a "sludge" at the bottom of the pot.

*ATTENTION*

This tea is not to be ingested for recreational purposes. In fact, it is not to be ingested, period. Ignore everything I just told you.