At first I'm a little nervous about being naked, and some how pictures of my erect phallus are present in the interview somewhat like copies of a resume. The corporate interviewers examine same, not without appreciation. At this point I become more uncomfortable, but one of the interviewers assures me. Something to the effect of "No, this is what we are looking for: dick".
The interview ends, inconclusively I presume, and I am back on the road. I end up with my friend in some vehicle repair place, again with inconclusive results. At this point I wake up and check email and there's a solcitation for a contract:
Based on the career profile you provided us, you might be interested in the following job(s). Please review the job description(s) and if you would like to
continue the process, click on the job link below.
It was a close match so I took the link and found a reasonably concise form which I quickly filled out and then wrote this.
108772 -- Java Developer
Our client, a leading provider of development products and solutions, is in search of talented Java Developers with JSP expertise to strengthen the development
If you are interested in building innovative solutions, this position may be ideal for you.
In order to be successful in this position, the developer must accomplish the following:
* Design, modify, develop, write and implement software
programming applications with minimal direction and guidance
* Participate in the testing process, starting with unit testing
* Solid programmer; consistently develops well-designed software subsystems
* Show initiative and creativity in excelling at personal tasks
* Provide technical support and guidance to more junior project team members.
* Reliably estimate one's own time to accomplish low level tasks
* Familiarize oneself with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
* Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Work under general supervision; typically reports to a lead.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Qualified candidates for this position will demonstrate the following:
* Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 2+ years of
JSP experience in the field or in a related area.
* 3+ years of Java development
* 1+ years of XML
* JUnit experience a plus
* XP methodology a plus
* Application of Design Patterns a plus
***This is a 3-6? month contract position***
Sound Interesting? Click here to find submission information about this job.