I dreamed last night that me and a buddy of mine from back in high school went to this Playboy strip club kind of place. I had never gone and really wasn’t interested in going but he dragged me out there. We went in and there was the playboy bunny all over the place, this big stage, and a very big bar. It was also a lot brighter than I was expecting the place to be. There were about 30 or so people all sitting around, some on the floor, otheres on the steps. It reminded me a lot of my Baptist Student Ministry meetings that I go to.

Not to long into it a older man came out and said “Now we drink, but someone has to drink the whole pitcher first. Who’s turn is it tonight?” My friend Andy, stepped up and said “Me“. I remember looking at him like the what the heck are you doing. But he just said it was ok. This cute girl in very tight white spandex kind of thing gave him a pitcher full of water and he finished it off in one shot. Everyone cheered and then broke up to go do what ever.

As for me I headed off to the bathroom. I remember walking by the women’s restroom and saw that it was a lot smaller than the guys. And then I thought well that makes sense, I guess they don’t get a lot of girl customers in here.

After using the bathroom I came back out. There where a lot more women walking around now. All wearing different styles of the tight white spandex I saw one wearing earlier. I was watching this one girl very closely when a voice from behind me said “You want something to drink?” I turned, gave the girl one more quick glance and then said “yeah I need something to keep me awake. I need a coke.” He said ok, that will be $7:54 “ I remember thinking that's, expensive coke. But then he handed me the can. The can was about 4 times the size of a regular coke can. I opened it up and a starting to talk with yet another women in white spandex and then woke up.