You know you spend too much time online when you start dreaming about everything2. I had a dream last night that I was writing up a node and all of a sudden my account was reset. I was sent back to level 0 and 0 xp and write-ups. While I don’t consider myself an XP whore or anything this did upset me. My roommate came back from a final and showed me that there was a go back and time button on everything. So I clicked that and went back in time to before my account was reset. After feelings better about having my account back to normal I left the dorm (yes 3 years in a dorm and I’m still here).

I ran into my girlfriend and we decided to go to a concert. I can’t remember which band was playing but the security was tight. They were selling cokes, and beer every ten feet. The one cool thing was they had a little mini bottler there. You could ask for a coke and aglass bottle would come out. It would then get filled right in front of you. Kind of cool.

After walking through all the people selling cokes we got to the show your ticket place. It was much like a Airport security. We had to show our tickets walk through this X-ray thing, and place our stuff on this little belt to be X-rayed as well. My girlfriend went through and then it was my turn. But I couldn’t find my ticket. I eventually found it folded up in my wallet. But not until I had searched everywhere else on my person. I awoke before we reached our seats.