The best way to get to know me is to know me by talking, not by reading my profile, but the next best way to know me is to read what I write. This is true for everywriter everywhere anywhen.
To humor those who have come seeking information regarding myself, I will indulge in a few tidbits that would seem common knowledge to those who know me well.
- am new to E2
- am an avid fan of:
- watching anime:
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Princess Tutu
- (so on and so forth, to be updated... maybe)
- Reading fanfictions:
- mainly on Fanfiction . net and Mediaminer . org
- mainly on the anime listed above
- with occasional inclusions of fanfics about books I enjoy reading (see below)
- fanfiction (those listed above on others on occasion)
- fiction (several works, mostly in short story/incompleted story version)
- poetry (most of which to be posted here)
- mindless chatter (it helps to clear the mind of clutter, sort of like meditating, except that you can read and mull over what you cast out of your mind once it's gone, unlike with meditating)
- Harry Potter (the seriest, minus '7' I can't get myself to read it, dunno why)
- The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop
- Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop
- Just Ella
- Ella Enchanted
- plainchant-plainsong-gregorian chant
- symphonic rock
- Nightwish (really crazy stuff on Dark Passion Play, interpret in the direction of Anne Bishop's Black Jewels Trilogy. It seems as though that CD is mostly directed to those books. I have half a mind to ask Tuomas what he was thinking while writing the songs)
- Vanessa Carlton
- Within Temptation
*quirks eyebrows* Well, I never really put much thought to it, but here's the results of a quiz that I'm not putting too much weight on, yet.
What Political Party Do Your Beliefs Put You In?
created with QuizFarm.com
|You scored as Democrat|
<'Imunimaginative's Deviantart Page'>
My First Reaction - 'Holy Shit, I could be a Nazi (only a 17% chance, but still. Thank the Darkness the guy who made this is not a weatherman)'
Second Reaction - 'Whoa, I'm Democratic, and child to two Republicans. Guess that proves bloodline doesn't have too much sway in political opinions (I'm just glad I took this before I was able to be swayed by the emotional explanation my father's going to give me in a few hours. Thank goodness he doesn't see this, he'd probably try even harder to make me a republican)'
Third Reaction - '*snicker* I have a better chance at being a Communist than being a Republican. Granted that only because of Alphabetical technicalities, but hey! Who's counting?!'
Possibility for change, as always.
A mind such as mine is prone to wandering, and is more akin to smoke than water, but even smoke has predictability.