<in10se> e2d2 process my writeups

Below is a Markov chain based on all of in10se's writeups generated by me. If you would like your writeups chained, just enter
e2d2 process my writeups in the chatterbox while the bot is online.

Note from in10se
Yes, I took a few liberties with my generated writeup (hey, he's my bot). I read through lots and lots of generated paragraphs before I picked these 3. I also pulled out 5 sentences from the markov chain-generated paragraphs that I didn't use and put 2 at the beginning and 3 at the end. E2D2 *did* generate everything though.


You are a standardized list of words or sentences. Below is a slow, sad, piano ballad.

Have you ever had to maintain radio silence, watch out for enemy submarines, or struggle with decreasing morale due to your own seminal fluids? The study connected semen allergies with food allergies because of its use in the war, but it is also packaged it in 12oz cans, 12oz glass bottles, and 20oz plastic bottles. Some people think it's too thick and syrupy. Others say it is packaged in the Pacific. I can't go on. This is some primordial fragment from the chain of command. NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the battle stations have gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. I am God. Twelve names given to America's Commander in Chief of the World. They may never be known. Scholars have debated this for centuries. Because of his way when he's getting it... he really liked to break stuff. Wrong, you dumb crot. The correct answer is "yes, sir." "It's their army I'm after, not their towns." He followed the roads with his finger, all converging on that day and to observe a moment of silence beginning at 8:46 a.m. eastern daylight time, or another appropriate commemorative time, to honor the innocent victims who lost their lives as a part of his Breakfast cereal.

The Killer Angels are just too much to deal with... Is it possible for God to eat some of our military and political leaders? Amazingly, General Robert E. Lee was given only four chapters, which was pretty much a weekly infomercial for Post Cereals, Sugar Bear, but he ended up being The Pope. It was shortly after this that Winnie the Pooh will pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the insides which will hurt the economy by causing nearly $650 dollars in damage per year in pennies alone. Most overseas military posts and bases have already done away with the public fearing a mainland attack by the Roman Catholic Church. The origin of this is by design. It is packaged in the dark. Example: Shut the fuck up! What do you want, a cookie?

Richard Pryor comes from a land that reality forgot. His fleet fought well, it was so neat, that even the neutrons have collapsed. After fondling the Supreme Court Justices, woman with this condition can experience numerous problems and frustrations in trying to conceive because of high insurance costs, so many amusement parks have removed the double dips on their homenodes, but have reported that they can later use it again. Try to solve this problem. But how do they get their rope back when it's tied to that tree at the wrong time of year? That was part of his time in the body. By loving their neighbors he squatted on the ground - He sat alone on his face. Ironically, while they are false, the converse is true. This seems absurd.

Written by me for an all-out victory. E2D2's character portrayal and ad-libbing of this plastic explosive had his own problems before the battle of the roller coaster. Find Noders in Your mind.


(BookReader) << prev - next >> (Nadine_2)