Team Fortress 2 was arguably the best class based team FPS when it came out and it's only gotten better as patches add more weapons, stages, game modes, and hats. The game not only manages to balance nine distinct classes but has given them personalities to boot. Having a few voice clips left over from the character auditions, the guys at Valve decided to put together a short film around these voice clips. Thus Meet the Heavy was born. The "Heavy Weapons Guy" as he describes himself is a large, Russian fellow who seems to have a crush on his mini gun as evidence by him naming it.

Meet the Heavy was popular enough that a second video was created. Meet the Soldier introduced us to the violent, mentally ill soldier as he lectures on how Sun Tzu invented war. The rest of the classes would receive the same treatment with Meet the Engineer, Meet the Scout, Meet the Demo man, Meet the Sniper, Meet the Spy, and Meet the Medic.

Meet the Pyro was the final video in the series. The Pyro is in many ways the least interesting character because all of his dialog is muffled to the point of unintelligibility by his mask. His silent character status meant that the writers could go just about any direction with his video so long as he never had to speak. I'd say they used this to good effect.

RUST IS FOR THE WEAK