- Born young, not dead yet.
- Average location: near Berlin.
- The information on this page identifies me. Google has been the death of anonymity.
- If a /msg won't do the job, DonJaime is an email account at freenet.de
The writeup on which the most people have clicked on the 'I like this' link is Vibrating Inflatable Philosopher.
- Podcast Episode 8, Season 2, reading knots and ribbons at the ends of her arms by Angela.
- Podcast Season 12, Episode 2, reading Jacob Whetstone by Auduster. Dig the accent, baby.
- Podcast Season 3, Episode 2, rendering Tits on a Keyboard by jessicapierce. 100% organic pronunciation, no trickery or artificial fertilisers used.
- Millions of people have heard me doing a silly voice on the telly. You probably haven't, luckily.
- No, I'm not from there, either.
Early life and Education:
- I thought Velma was the sexy one in Scooby-Doo.
- When I left school I didn’t know where Portugal was.
- I used to think an anchovy was an American vegetable.
- Don't screw with me, bub, I'm a Doctor of Philosophy! I won Pick up the Phone Booth and Die in less than five minutes!
- Peanut butter
If you can't see a pattern here, I can't help you.
Views on web design:
- Small type is Not Cool.
- World's current coolest Everything2 stylesheets (if I say so myself. Which I do.):
- Actually, Bookwormier is pretty cool, too.
- Nothing on the page should move unless I tell it to.
- It doesn't have to be shiny.
- All of this is only of relevance to you since they let me into the coding team.
My place in the E2 staff
In the corner, occasionally messing with the wiring.