Angling for sympathy

I have a dislocated jaw.

I feel immensely sorry for myself. It has been going on for close to four weeks now. Um... the dislocated jaw thing, that is, not the whining. The whining is only really beginning now.

Because. I. Am. So. Fed. Up. With. Not. Being. Able. To. Chew. I dream of steaks. Of big sandwiches with lovely ham and cheese, mayonnaise and honey mustard. Oh, and since I've been to the States, I also dream of replacing the ham with baloney. I long for my rice cookies or cakes or whatever they should be called... I would almost kill for an apple. I can eat a banana if I take my time, but I'm not very fond of bananas. A burger. A nice big one with lots of stuff in it. Carrots. I love carrots. Can't eat them.

AARRRRGHHHH

I have no time frame on this condition, since neither doctors nor dentists are really quite sure how to fix it. But I am hoping for them to be able to fix it before christmas. If not, I will be one sorry sight amidst all the christmas food. Sitting with a bowl of soup, mashed potatoes, and gravy. No candy, no meat, no snacks...



Waaaaahahahahaaa....

I feel a bit better now I think. Thank you for your time.

Oh, and by the way: no, I do not want some cheese with this whine. Because I can't bloody well eat it!