Sure, all of you have seen this ubiquitous error message, and cursed many times at the computer because of it. The problem is, what did the computer do that was so illegal? I took it upon my duty to find out.

When you get your error message, it usually looks like this:

This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
If the problem persists, please contact the program vendor.

Not only is this claim confusing, it is also ludicrous. The problem has persisted about 4832 times for Internet Explorer, but I don't think many people contact Microsoft. We just grin and bear it, or more likely, say "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?".

Now to find out what my computer did that was illegal. Since my computer seems to do the illegal operations everyday without getting caught, I can only assume that it's only illegal if it is caught by the Internet Gestapo. They track the phone lines everyday, looking for people using the Internet, and give them the error just for the hell of it. They're sadistic.

So, in conclusion, after studying my computer for many days, I can honestly say that getting the error message is completely random.

And this isn't even looking at the fact that when you click on details it says:
"err on jfdkj.dll for invalid cookie reciept, at BGFIDHGWIYSFEUOGHAEOUGHUAOHGB;O AUERBGIOANWEIFHNIWEOBF;I AWEBFUOEAWB;FWA;.GEFNBAWI.OLEBG.WAEB HILG HAIURGBLIUAWEBFL"
Some things were not meant to be solved.