Is it possible to worry too much about people you love, care, and cherish more than anything? The same person that you hope has the most wonderful life possible in the world, you care this much and you don't know why. You don't question it. Maybe it IS unhealthy.

I don't believe so.

I shouldn't care..she dumped me, but I do, I don't hate myself for it though. I truly love her, I truly wish her to have the best time possible, her downward spiral is continuing, much the way it did 3 months ago. This time she CAN depend on me and rely on me, I'll do anything to help her. So...she probably won't go out with me again, but I can't stand to see her like this.

Maybe I am wrong, maybe she is ok maybe being released from her is making her happy, I am not sure though...I wish I could be 100% certain.

Her friends tell me she was happier than ever with me...what went wrong?

I worry 24/7. It's disrupted my life. I don't do any of my homework or much of anything at all. I went through the depressed stage, that lasted a few days, now it's a monotonous worry. Seemingly endless...

Odd how the first thing I truly care about more than myself, and I don't know if I can do anything for her.

Fuck, why am I such a pussy? I should just ask her!

I fear the things I hold close to myself, I fear the things I say could result in more pain and devestation.

I just don't feel as comfortable as I was before with her...I should though...I really should. "Enough Questions" She doesn't talk as much as before...