user since
Tue Nov 22 2005 at 23:19:22 (18.4 years ago )
last seen
Mon Apr 4 2011 at 20:19:29 (13.1 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / -3
specialties
Being lost in time.
motto

Fuck you, fuck your mama, fuck your dog, fuck all this and the hand basket that it came in. Fuck your attitude, fuck your snide comments and fuck the horse you rode in on. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you, you, and you. That's fucking nice, I dont fucking care, fuck you fuck you fuck you!

most recent writeup
The imaginary world where I make up things and they are true (idea)
Send private message to Derelict Derangement


To fuck or not to fuck, is that the fucking question?

If it smells like honey, hit it like a bunny. If it smells like trout get the fuck out. When its what your craving you can act like a caveman. As long as she not in the family, what ever will be can be, when in doubt pull out. Hump her then dump her if she has big tits because its hard trying to keep your wits. Lastly you gotta tap that ass fast before you and her gotta past because those feelings will never last.

UMM.. somethings tells me that this is only one-tenth of what is meant to be something really "fun-king" special!

This is where it all began day one in the tunnel when I was semen. When I was born I weighed in at four pounds twenty ounces and I shot up like a weed. I forgot what I was taught when I went to school, last time I checked I was four foot and a twenty-two inches. I'm following in Slim Shady's prints, stead of Amityville, Im throwing this shit down in D-tizzy C-lo's mile-high city. Blowing your speakers out with this phat sound. Rattling your ear drums down to your gums and shaking your teeth out, bitches.

Please ya don't gotta be hard
to even get what chew want
you dont gotta floss ya chain
to shag a real dame
I m herre to drop the dime on liv'n easy and be'n free in my country
because i know you want to be me
but it can't possibly happen
im out2far
where no car can reach me
thoughts on a second plane can find me
but you'll never understand the grand scheme of things
that i can preach thats why im here
to teach the unteachable
see the ordinary in the extraordinary
things that once were up
are now down because its was my mudafahkin time flip this world up side down
so all the airheadz can finally put their feet back on level ground
like i said im not here
nor there
live mainly without a care
yet still understanding things happening not directly in front of me
and i hope to show you that i too understand
and fact that i have been threw that same pain as you
makes me as human as you
and true words can change minds
right?
changed minds are open to new signs
and I find it leads to changed lives down the line
because of one changed mind.




Its your journey why cut it short, while your here, drive it like you stole it. God didn't attend for you to bring this body back. I do want to believe in god and not that we just don't exist any more. That the other stars have other species and they have their gods that they believe in. They look like what they look like, if it's giant ants, bouncing balls of bright light matter or what ever creams that god's Twinky. I'm willing to bet that their way of life is just as fuck up as ours. We just see the pile of shit from different point of view.

Every day you can learn, or love something new. Why not learn to love something new? No one else can feel it but you, it's been placed here on our behalf. There are things in this world that are wrong along with the things that are right, and those that are right are the ones worth living for. Existing produces endless possibilities defining your life to a point of which you can not escape. There can be no future with out a past. There is no past with out a future and both only exist if there is a present. I conclude that the future is imaginary, a reflection of the past. With the only truth being the fact that, reflected illusions of the current frame of mind through life are going to change every time the mind frame changes. Like smoke in the wind our lives share the air for a moment in the blink of time. Smoke can be beautiful, spectacular, and graceful so much like me with this pen. God given gift glorious it might be but just pay attention for a second and you'll understand that all I wanna do is get stoned and play with one of Hefner's bunnies. It's funny how my rage when it's uncaged changes for the dramatic because the way people handle it. I abuse my sanity a lot as do I with porfanity, granted that's me. I say some intense shit, but I quit you're not worth it.


TEN BARS BLASTED IN THE CAT'S BOX-about What if kittens grew on trees?
With these phat rhymes I be dropin' I get to be coppin' yo women's brestisists./ With the flow so fresh they never settle for less, that why they want to get with this./ A secret tryst and a list I can't remember, I never leave a woman running to her cucumber./ Boy I already got yo number./ Yo slut gave it to me last summer when I ran my game and got a hummer./ Yo yo, Im so hot I glow fo sho!/ Im the next white emcee and for as terminology what the fuck is a kitty tree./ I know, I know. You want to be me, to be able to speak so free./ But it can't possibly happen/ this what it's like when god gets to rappin'


I was forbidden to provide information by jessica p,/ and was put on permanent detention as some could see./ But I got off Scotch free and if your willing to feel me/ go to Venus,/ and suck my hairypenis,/ then a go a little bit past/ and look up your ass!/ That's where I will be./ Because I'm one badass emcee in the making./ Taking and flipping it as see fit/ and doing this all while I am stoned of some dank-ass shit.